Friday, March 4, 2011

I Am Military Chic

For some reason, I've been obsessed with military style for a while. I guess designers and stores have been dropping the hint that this trend was coming in such an unconscious way that I loved it before I knew I was being sold to. In any case, it's here and here are some items and visuals that I'm loving!

Essie "Sew Psyched"

A good friend of mine introduced me to this polish and since then I can't stop looking at her nails! It's an excellent alternative to Chanel's insanely expensive (and sold out) Khaki Vert.
Essie Sew Psyched

Polyvore Sets

Like shopping through a well-compiled military catalog!
Dress like Olivia Palermo
miss military
military trend

Etsy Treasury

And, lastly, my contribution to this obsession. A treasury handpicked by me. Look at all this handmade and vintage beauty!
<3
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...