Thursday, June 9, 2011

Come Out Smelling Like Roses with Amykins Jewellery

amykins jewellery
Amykins Jewellry

From the Artist: Hello! My name is Amy and I'm a student of French and Italian at the University of Leeds.The name Amykins Jewellery comes from the nickname my parents gave me as a child! I think it conveys the playful sense of my jewellery. I design each piece with fun in mind, crafting each by hand and giving them names! I hope you love my bracelets, necklaces and earrings as much as I enjoy designing them!

What You Will Find: Cute, fun, handmade bracelets, earrings and necklaces at affordable prices. Custom pieces are available on request!

Pieces I Love:


rose stud earrings
Rose Stud Earrings

glass-bottle-cluster-necklace-spring
Glass Bottle Cluster Necklace


Also Find This Shop On:
FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/AmykinsJewellery



Like this? Want more? Subscribe! It's free, after all. And we all like free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...