Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Metalsmithing Art with Designs by Harriet

Designs by Harriet

From the Artist: Being a curator of American art for 25 years, I enjoy working with a variety of materials including gemstones, pearls, wire, copper, brass, and both fine and sterling silver. I have studied metalsmithing, precious metal clay, and wire wrapping techniques. My curatorial work influences my pieces because it put me in the perfect place to constantly study design and composition in art.

What You Will Find: Unique, handmade fine metal and wire wrapped jewelry created with particular attention to detail and an eye for unusual designs that incorporate both traditional and contemporary elements.

Shop Summary: Uniquely hand-forged wearable pieces in silver, gold, and copper. Truly American art!

Pieces I Love:

Enamel Copper Pendant

Fine Sterling Silver Earrings

Like this? Want more? Subscribe! It's free, after all. And we all like free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...