Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Unrequited Love

I kid you not when I say I've been searching for the perfect black bag for YEARS. I've been wanting something cool and edgy that can go anywhere with me and stand the test of time. About a years ago I was watching one of my favorite makeup gurus, Lollipop26, on YouTube. She featured a bag she had just gotten and I fell in love. I remember looking up the bag at the time and upon regaining consciousness after my sticker shock, I decided to continue on with my search.

Fast-forward a year later and I'm still searching. And in reality, I'm still searching for that bag I once saw. What bag is it, you ask? Drum roll please! It's the First bag from Balenciaga. Isn't it gorgeous? It looks even better on... all soft, slouchy, and worn in.







But at over $1,000, can I really make this love story a reality?

What do you think? What's the most you've ever spent on a bag?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...