Monday, October 24, 2011

It Must Be Halloween! What's New In My Shop (Video & Pictures)

My fiance has a new found obsession with Halloween. Last year he put together a haunted candy table, as you can see from the below video. This year, he's gone all out with building an actual structure in our driveway. Yes, he's building an actual haunted house! I'm sure it will look great but right now there is framing blocking me from parking in my driveway and ghoulish clay head on the kitchen counter, waiting to be glued onto their prescriptive bodies. Men... thank god I love him. (Excuse the poor picture quality.)


(Part Deux Below)


Anyways. I'm usually not a Halloween lover. Christmas is my... well... Christmas. I love it! But the Halloween spriti is undeniable in my house and this has trickled down into my new designs. Check out some of my new stuff below!


Howlite Turquoise Skull Bracelet

Skull Prayer
Skull Prayer "Mala" Bone Bracelet


Halloween Black Rose Polymer Clay Earring Trio
Black Rose Polymer Clay Earring Trio


Dia De Los Muertos Sugar Skull Earrings
Dia De Los Muertos Sugar Skull Earrings



Like what you read? Subscribe! It's free, after all. And we all like free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...